Citizens Bank Reloadable Visa Card
The Citizens Bank Reloadable Visa* card is a prepaid payment card that gives you all the benefits of Visa without having to qualify for credit. It's reloadable (you can add funds again and again) and it offers ATM access. Plus, we've included Extended Warranty and Purchase Security Insurance on almost everything you buy. It's convenient, secure and easy to use - and has its own built-in spending limit that you control.
Reloadable Visa Card Benefits
- Worldwide acceptance. Accepted at millions of merchants worldwide, wherever the Visa symbol is displayed.
- Online account access. Track your spending and your card balance online for free.
- Ready cash. Access to cash through thousands of worldwide ATMs displaying the Visa symbol.
- Security. Enjoy the safety of having your funds on a Reloadable Visa card so you no longer need to worry about carrying around large sums of cash.
- Purchase Security insurance. Most items you buy with your Citizens Bank Reloadable Visa card may be repaired, replaced, rebuilt, or reimbursed in the event of theft or damage within 90 days of the purchase date.¹
- Extended Warranty insurance. Extend the manufacturer’s warranty by up to one year on most items purchased with your Citizens Bank Reloadable Visa card¹.
Learn more by reading the enviro Reloadable Visa card Certificate of Insurance here.
For more information, visit our website at www.myreloadable.ca.
Important Cardholder Information
- For information about your card including balance, transactions, and terms and conditions check www.myreloadable.ca or call customer service at 1.866.760.1543. For more detailed information about the fees and limits click here.
- Upon applying for the card you will be asked to provide personal information that will allow us to identify you. Approval is contingent upon successful identity confirmation.
- You may hold no more than two active Citizens Bank Reloadable Visa Cards.
- This reloadable card is issued by Citizens Bank of Canada.
- Funds on card never expire. The balance is not CDIC insured.
- The card cannot be used for gambling.
*Visa Int./Citizens Bank of Canada, Licensed User.
¹ Insurance is underwritten by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida. Details of your coverage, including definitions, benefits, limitations, and exclusions are in the Certificate of Insurance provided with your card. Keep your Certificate of Insurance in a safe place with your other valuable documents.